Cue Health App
Compatible Devices & System Requirements
To use Cue tests and receive results, you need to download the Cue Health Mobile Application on a compatible mobile smart device.
Download the Cue Health App
- Apple® iPhone® 8 Plus or later with iOS® 13 or higher
- Apple® iPad® models with iPadOS® version 13.0 or higher with Bluetooth® Standard 4.2 or later (Bluetooth® 5.0 preferred)
- iPad 6th generation or later
- iPad Air® 3rd generation or later
- iPad mini® 5th generation or later
- iPad Pro® 2nd generation or later
- Smartphone models with OS 9.0 (API level 28) or higher; display size 5.5’’ or higher; Bluetooth® Standard 4.2 or later (Bluetooth 5.0 preferred); Wi-Fi® dual-band 2.4GHz and 5 GHz (5 GHz preferred).
- Any Android™ smartphone device which meets the above minimum requirements may be used. The following are recommended devices that meet these requirements:
- Google Pixel™ 4, 4a, 5, 6
- Samsung Galaxy® A21, A71 5G unlocked, S8/S8+/S8 Note and later
- Motorola® Moto G fast
Apple, App Store, iPhone, iPad, iPadOS, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad Pro are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Cue is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Wi-Fi®️ is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®️.